[TYPO3-core] RFC #7855: IRRE doesn't save collapse/expand state of nested IRRE records

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Tue Oct 5 22:33:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

your patch worked fine for me - so +1 by testing but looking at the code
I think the actual call was supposed to be:

$inlineViewCurrent[$current['table']] =
array_unique($inlineViewCurrent[$current['table']]);

---
Btw I haven't tried it because I'm not fully aware off all possible side
effects but using array_diff() there might also have the potential to
replace both foreach loops there.

Something like*:
$inlineViewCurrent[$current['table']] =
array_unique(array_diff(array_merge($inlineViewCurrent[$current['table']],
$expandUids), $collapseUids));

But the "speed improvement" potential is to low to risk breaking anything.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

* haven't tested it and didn't care about CGL yet ;)
--
Tolleiv Nietsch
www.tolleiv.de - www.aoemedia.de