[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15812: Add backend maintenance for login news

Sebastian Michaelsen sebastian.gebhard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 12:48:36 CEST 2010

I'm a little too late with my complains because this one is already committed but I wanted to note
that it's sad that not HTML is allowed in the login news anymore. I made use of Links when using
Login News before which is not possible anymore.

Additionally my extension oneclicklogin (maybe known from the latest TYPO3 Podcast) will not work
anymore.
In my eyes this is not an improvement at all.

Kind regards,
Sebastian Michaelsen