[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12376: typo3temp got filled with thousands of javascript_* files

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 4 10:14:20 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 4-10-2010 9:35, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> what about setting them to deprecated? I think we don't need these for
> modern websites as there are enough "clean" solutions out using jquery
> or other js plugins.

That won't fix the accumulation of .js files for another three years or so.

Most menus can be done with CSS only, but these dinosaurs seems to be
still in use and filling up the file system with .js files...

So, marking them as deprecated is definitely a good idea, but for a
separate RFC :-)

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert