[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #15820: htmlArea RTE: Failure to install AllowClipboard Helper extension raises js error

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Oct 4 09:18:52 CEST 2010

Hi Stan,

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:
> Hi Steffen,
>>
>> may be you could look at #15745 where i refactored a general Windw and
>> Dialog class for TYPO3, vote, and make use in RTE ?
>>
> Done. At least for the Dialog classes.

that's great!

I will change some minor things (not in Dialog) as we did together with
Nils Dehl the CGL for javascript at the conference. (only real change is
naming TYPO3.components will be TYPO3.Components)

I also will remove reg for the window as i see no sense in using a
window via xtype, do you?

A Draft can be seen at [1]. As soon we have changed existing ExtJS code
to the CGL we have the possibility to generate our own API doc for TYPO3
JS ;)

vg Steffen

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v5-core/wiki/DRAFT_JavaScript_CGL