[TYPO3-core] RFC #4272: Inconsistent return values of ini_get() produce false positives for safe_mode detection

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 3 22:05:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Windows it doesn't seem to make any difference if I set safe_mode to
(0 or Off), or (1 or On) without your patch. With your patch the
behaviour hasn't changed, so the patch doesn't break anything :-)

I do like the new functions, because I think I can use them in a new
version of an old patch which has some issues with safe_mode on Linux.

So a +1 by reading and a +0.5 by testing on Windows (hoping that someone
can perform a successful test on *nix).

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert