[TYPO3-core] RFC #15645: Make checkboxes at the bottom of modules hidable

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Oct 3 10:27:42 CEST 2010

> Type: Feature
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15645
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> In the different modules there still are the following checkboxes, which are
> always shown, no matter if you actually need them or not.
> These are:
> - "Extended View" in list and filelist
> - "Show thumbnails" in filelist
> - "Show clipboard" in list and filelist
> - "Enable Localization View" in list

Hi Jörg,
there has already been an RFC (#10533) in which you were involved. Is
the current patch an outcome of the (lengthy..) discussion there?

I know, it's sometimes good to have a fresh start with an RFC after some
time, but please make sure that all important comments are concerned.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert