[TYPO3-core] RFC #16609: Usability: labels improvements - Enable frontend preview needs to be changed

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Tue Nov 30 21:56:40 CET 2010

On 29.11.2010 21:55, François Suter wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Solution:
>> Better would be "Enable comparsion view" because then its clear what
>> kind of preview is enabled.
>
> It's not allowed to change the meaning of existing labels. Please
> introduce a new one.

are you sure that this is the case in this case? To me it sounds like a
bug in the label itself. If I understand correctly the meaning always
has been "enable comparison view" only the actual label text was saying
something confusingly different.

Susanne

--
What's worth the price is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try

TYPO3 Core Team Member