[TYPO3-core] RFC #16591 The new Swift Mailer should be used by TYPO3 for sending all kinds of mail

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 30 07:28:01 CET 2010

Hi,

On 29-11-2010 22:48, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> Jigal van Hemert schrieb am 28.11.2010 23:37:
> I just tested it, and as a by-product I created a "mbox" transport
> (which just writes every mail to a file, will have that RFC ready in a
> minute).

Great! Would like to see another example of a transport. Would be nice
to have a NNTP transport too one day.

> I then removed the big "try { .. } catch" block around the whole sending

Sorry, that was a left-over from testing.

> Then I tried using a frontend "old-school" htmlform to send me an
> e-mail. This was then choking:

I tested with several kinds of notifications (BE login, etc.), but
forgot about yea olde mailform. Thanks for testing.
Good catch for the Message-ID!

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert