[TYPO3-core] RFC #16470: Bug: Scheduler fails to calculateNextValue a turn of the year

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Mon Nov 29 23:35:32 CET 2010

On 11/27/2010 11:18 AM, Tobias Hövelborn wrote:
> Thanks for your hint, test is attached. It does the following:
> Check if the nextValue for a "every Monday" Command following on Tue
> 28.12.2010 is the 3.1.2011 (and not the 10th as currently calculated).

Great! Many thanks for digging into this method!
Attached version just changes some CGL things and adds another simple test.

I was unable to come up with a test which worked before and failes after
your change. Thus: +1 on reading and testing.

Notes:
Man, this method is nifty. It deserves refactoring and splitting to
multiple methods. I'd suggest to rewrite it from scratch and backup
every single line with unit tests. That's probably the only way to get a
bug free version.
I created http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16611 and added another
currently failing test scenario for this method (there are probably more
of them).

Regards
Christian