[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16417: Field module is not rendered for sysfolders

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Nov 29 11:27:35 CET 2010

> How to test:
> 1) Set the field on a normal page and try to do the same on a
> sysfolder. 2) Apply patch and retry
>
> Additional information:
> IMO it is a nobrainer but as this is a skin/hci related thing I would
> like to have some +1 from this team

It had been removed from this page type, just because the usage of this field was not very clear to most of us.
The naming was misleading and there were different people who thought they knew how it was supposed to be used.
Still the use cases were completely different and it seems we missed this particular one.

So +1 by reading

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de