[TYPO3-core] FYI24: #16589: sysext pagetree: showPageIdWithTitle does not enclose uid into bracket

Stefan Galinski stefan.galinski at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 20:44:51 CET 2010

Xavier Perseguers wrote:

> Problem:
> When showing page id with title and having sysext pagetree loaded, the
> id is not enclosed within brackets whereas it is when using standard
> page tree.

Hi Xavier,

Please don't fix issues on the pagetree directly inside the core. Instead
you can post them to the forge project, so we can take care of them. We are
always happy if people join the project to get the last missing features
done and bugs fixed. :-)

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-extjstrees/

Your fix was committed to the pagetree repository in a completely different
way, because the whole backend code is based on the new tree and contextmenu
API now.

--
Stefan Galinski