[TYPO3-core] RFC #16326: Bug: tcaTree does not honour single click selection

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sun Nov 28 11:26:15 CET 2010

Am 28.11.2010 11:20, schrieb Martin Kutschker:
>> committed to trunk rev. 9663
> Hm? Not getting any revues is depressing, but committing without any cannot be the solution.
Hi Masi,
on regular base im totally with you - having a discussion about the
status and future about this feature in v4 there has been the
"conclusion" that during the beta phase I should commit all tca-tree
related stuff in small single steps as FYI as it seems there is no
capacity and or knowledge for reviews about this feature, but it
definetly should make it into 4.5.
So I committed the already pending rfc's after one day of waiting.

regards

Steffen