[TYPO3-core] RFC #15166: Bug: CONTENT TypoScript object ignoring translations of pages table

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Nov 27 15:47:17 CET 2010

Hi,

> Yes I can see that discussion. For some reason I missed it last time I
> looked for it. There is even patch there. Bt I think my solution is slightly
> better since I'm reusing getPageOverlay() instead of patching the way
> getRecordOverlay() works.

IMO patching pageRecordOverlay *is* the right way to do this. I have set
relations between all the related bug reports (I could find) and I
propose to tackle all this in a clean way for 4.6.

Of course this issue can considered to be a bug (rather than a feature)
and committed to 4.5 and other versions, provided it has enough votes
and is vouched for by the RMs.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter