[TYPO3-core] RFC #16573: Bug: Register count_MENUOBJ is not properly initialized

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Nov 26 10:51:46 CET 2010

Hi,

> 3) The only thing I'm a bit worried about is that fixing this problem
> may break TS for people who relied on the erroneous behavior. Should we
> be concerned about this?

I'd say that this is a bug and as such any TS relying on the erroneous
behavior should have been properly marked with some comments stating
it's a "hack". Now, we could choose to mitigate the risk by only
applying the fix on trunk? But I'd say that this is a bug and as such
should be fixed in all branches as proposed.

Xavier