[TYPO3-core] RFC #16317: Bug: Valid values generated from cron command does not contain integers only

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Thu Nov 25 23:32:31 CET 2010

On 11/09/2010 07:32 PM, Marcus Krause wrote:
> Branches:
> 4-3, 4-4, trunk
>
> Problem:
> The scheduler's cron command class generates potential valid values for
> each cron part. They are supposed to be integers. However, this is not
> the case for the year part in which the lower limit is of type string
> due to missing intval.

+1 on reading and testing.

Attached version splits the unit test to five tests (rule of thumb: Test
only one thing at a time).

I'll commit this version as a nearly no-brainer within the next 72 hours
if nobody objects.

How to test:
- Apply tests -> watch one of the new 5 tests fail
- Apply patch -> get green bar feeling

Thanks
Christian