[TYPO3-core] FYI48: #16528: EM: remove dependency to $TBE_TEMPLATE

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Nov 25 21:26:51 CET 2010

Hi,

Jigal van Hemert schrieb:

> Two questions:
> - what should we do with an empty constructor? Any reason for not
> removing it completely?

you mean in extDirect server? I leave it until the work on new em is
finished. It it's empty then it will be removed.

> - phpStorm complains about static calls to non-static methods. Shouldn't
> the methods in tx_em_Tools (or the entire class) be static?

yes, as i already answered to oOliver, the signature and phpDoc isn't
finished, it will be completely static. Many functions are only moved
around, and i didn't touched them until now.

vg Steffen