[TYPO3-core] RFC #16495: bug: conf.php files aren't corrected when installing extensions

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Nov 25 13:33:58 CET 2010

Hi Oliver,

Oliver Klee schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> +	public function typeBackPath($type) {
>
> This function should be static (as it's called statically), I think.
>
> Does this function need to be public, or can it be protected?

the complete class tx_em_Tools is a static one, the phpDocs and
signatures has to be cleaned anyway. I will take care of with next sync
before beta2.

The backPatch is atm only used inside the same class, but i think these
information can be used later inside the API, so i would go for public.

vg Steffen