[TYPO3-core] FYI: Added feature #16410: [Caching framework] Implement redis as cache backend

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Thu Nov 25 12:00:12 CET 2010

Hey,

On 11/25/2010 10:18 AM, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> // required parameter $pwd missing
> $success = $this->redis->auth($this->password);

phpstorm is wrong here: phpredis documentation [1]:
auth
Parameters: STRING: password

> // required parameter $sql missing
> $queue->exec();

exec() does not accept a parameter

> If your calls are correct, how can we tell phpStorm that the calls are
> correct, where does phpStorm takes the infos from the function calls?

Afaik auth and multi/exec are pretty young additions to phpredis, maybe
phpstorm / your installation references an older version of the module.

Regards
Christian

[1] https://github.com/owlient/phpredis/blob/master/README.markdown