[TYPO3-core] FYI: #14050: CleanUp - CGL format of t3lib files - t3lib_svbase

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 24 22:46:29 CET 2010

Hi,

On 24-11-2010 16:45, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> PS - this class needs additional cleaning and fixes. There are many
> comments like "Do not work and commented out code

Attached a patch with additional cleaning and fixes:
- correct phpdoc var types
- phpdoc @param corrected
- fixed incorrect param order in a call
- removed early returns
- removed unused variables inside functions
- removed some useless comments

What's left is the partly useless init() and __destruct(); I left them
in this class as inspiration for authors of services, because the code
in this abstract class will not be called unless the child class calls it.

Does this need a separate RFC?

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert