[TYPO3-core] RFC #16459 Add uid of overlay record to rootline

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Mon Nov 22 09:44:33 CET 2010

Am 21.11.10 12:00, schrieb Steffen Ritter:
> I'm not sure how and why someone could need this, but as it does not
> hurt and the FAL Team for sure knows what they need, I'm ok with this one.

Thats actually pretty simple.
If you have relations from pags to somewhere else and you want to get
the translations of these, the rootline does hold the info "ok, this row
has been overlaid" but you don't know the uid of the overlay record.
At first I thought of making _PAGES_OVERLAY = true to _PAGES_OVERLAY =
$uid but this seemed a bit rambo IMO.

Still: adding this one key in the rootline array does spare us a lot of
lookup queries.

cheers and thank you for the testing
Mathias

--
Ernesto, Nov. 9th 2010:
"In the graphics generation routines of TYPO3 *anything* could cause a