[TYPO3-core] RFC #15080: Feature, TYPO3 misses SpriterManager_handler using sprite-generation :

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Sat Nov 20 13:59:21 CET 2010

Steffen Kamper schrieb am 16.11.2010 18:21:

> +1 by testing and reading.
> As it doesn't apply anymore here an actual one

Thanks Steffen. This is one of the candidates to still be included in
beta2, as it provides the completion of the sprites API.

I invite people to please test it by applying the patch and setting the
handler in the localconf.php.

Steffen Ritter, could you please explain a bit more in depth what this
means to our core, so that someone that isn't really following the
"sprites development" could understand the benefits of having this
handler included?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Ernesto