[TYPO3-core] RFC #0016467 Missing array check in tt_content

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 19 21:14:13 CET 2010

Hi,

On 19-11-2010 11:09, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> Jigal van Hemert schrieb am 19.11.2010 09:39:
>> wouldn't it be better to force $conf as an array:
> This is not recommended since it breaks more than it helps.
>
> This has been discussed before for some other method with the same
> problem (I don't recall which one..), and it was at the end of *much*
> debate decided to keep the API from breaking and handle the checking
> inside the function.

Okay, I just remembered that there were plans to do this. Thanks for the
extra info about the outcome of the discussion :-)

In that case:
+1 by reading (and yes, it's a no brainer) and a small test (patch
applies to trunk and doesn't seem to break anything)

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert