[TYPO3-core] FYI: NEWS.txt updated with a link to the release annoucement

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Nov 18 04:13:04 CET 2010

Hi,

commited the attached change to NEWS.txt (rev. 9486), directing the user
to read the release notes online. This is done to avoid the hassle to
create an ASCII version of the NEWS.txt file during this alpha/beta
phase. We'll do the finalization of NEWS.txt when we release 4.5.0, in
the meantime the online-release notes are as complete as possible!

Cheers,
Ernesto