[TYPO3-core] FYI #16455: When dbal is activated, styles.content.get (and others) doesn't work anymore (empty result)

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Nov 18 01:36:00 CET 2010

Hi,

FYI following patch has been committed to trunk as rev 9482.

Branches: trunk

Type: Bug

Bugtracker reference:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16456

Problem:
tslib_content::checkPidArray was calling a method which is marked as
"experimental" in dbal. So activating dbal broke rendering of several
methods which relied on that.

Xavier and myself did the debugging to find that and fix thus was simply
committed (no-brainer after finding the spot).

Later we need to get rid of *all* sql_query we have in the core,
including the extbase persistence layer, which currently relies only on
this method.

Cheers
Xavier