[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #16364: EDITPANEL cObject is missing

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Wed Nov 17 21:05:35 CET 2010

Hey guys,

This is a SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix
Bugtracker reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16364
Branch: trunk

Problem:
After the tslib_content refactoring, the EDITPANEL cObject is missing.
This affects frontend editing and pibase functions like pi_getEditPanel()

Solution:
Add a wrapper cObject that calls tslib_content->editPanel()

I'm not totally up to speed on the recent stdWrap everywhere work, so if
Joey or someone familiar with it can take a peek and make sure my
stdWrap usage is OK, that would be great :)

Additional Notes:
Easy to test with:

page.123 = EDITPANEL
page.123 {