[TYPO3-core] RFC Feature #16381: Optimize stdWrap usage for TypoScript content element MEDIA

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Nov 17 21:01:58 CET 2010

> while having a look at the patch, I searched the corresponding
> documentation in the TSREF. But it's not there.
>
> Should there be some documentation added?

I just modified any available tslib_content element, so it doesn't have to be new, maybe it has been deprecated or has been removed for another reason.

And there might be people outthere, who still use these elements, so I think until they will finally be removed they should be optimized as well - the elements not the people ;-)

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de