[TYPO3-core] RFC Feature #16381: Optimize stdWrap usage for TypoScript content element MEDIA

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Nov 17 20:32:09 CET 2010

Hi,

> while having a look at the patch, I searched the corresponding
> documentation in the TSREF. But it's not there.
>
> Should there be some documentation added?

The documentation if first added to the "pending documentation" page in
the wiki:

http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/Pending_Documentation

Then it is added (by me) to the official documentation and new versions
are released. Unfortunately I was busy with a lot of other stuff and
official documentation updates for 4.4 are now late. The target is
normally to release updated docs at the same time as the final version
of the source code and I hope to be able to catch up with 4.5.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter