[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #16432: Add live search to the backend toolbar

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 17:54:53 CET 2010

I'm having a issue patching this against current trunk, my first stop
is at typo3/classes/class.backendsearchmenu.php

Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n]
Apply anyway? [n]
Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file
typo3/classes/class.backendsearchmenu.php.rej

Just did a new "svn co" as i thought the error might have been in my
trunk at that moment, but no changes.

Anyone else who can confirm this issue?

Regards,

Søren Malling