[TYPO3-core] RFC #16444: Bugfix:dbal installs itself automatically whenever the install tool is called

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Wed Nov 17 15:40:46 CET 2010

Hey,

This is an SVN patch request.

Type:
Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16444

Branches:
trunk

Problem:
Dbal will be installed automatically everytime the install tool is
called since the fix of http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16179 because
now dbal is also installed if the _GP "step" is 0 which is the case in
the first step of the 1-2-3 installer - and always if not in 1-2-3 mode.

Solution:
Check if we are in 1-2-3 mode before installing dbal.

Notes / How to test:
I had to adjust the position of the dbal autoloader call as the step was
set after the call (which could not work).

Best regards,

Susanne

--
What's worth the price is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try

TYPO3 Core Team Member