[TYPO3-core] FYI: Updated Extbase and Fluid to 1.3.0beta1

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Wed Nov 17 01:11:14 CET 2010

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:

Hi Ingmar,

>> But then we need someone to merge the (few) changes from Extbase
>> 1.3.0beta1 to 1.3.0beta2 into core again as Sebastian is on holidays now.

> Maybe Jochen could do that, as he is core team member as well.

True, but I couldn't get hold of him anymore.
So, it would be good if someone could tag Extbase 1.3.0beta2 and merge
the changes into the core.

Note: The current version definitely still needs some fine-tuning. E.g.
we need a compatibility layer for some breaking changes that were
introduced. We'll be working on this until the final release!

Best,
Bastian