[TYPO3-core] FYI: Updated Extbase and Fluid to 1.3.0beta1

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Wed Nov 17 01:05:32 CET 2010

Steffen Ritter wrote:

Hi Steffen,

>> Right now, Backend Modules based on Extbase are broken [...]

> you know, that there is a module based on extbase in core which is one
> of the major new point in beta1 [...]

You're talking about the workspace Extension, right?
I just committed an Extbase version that re-introduces support for BE
modules.
I just tested it with the workspace sysext from the core trunk and it
seems to work after following small adaption:
in Tx_Workspaces_Controller_AbstractController I had to change the
method signature of processRequest from
public function processRequest(Tx_Extbase_MVC_Request $request,
Tx_Extbase_MVC_Response $response)
public function processRequest(Tx_Extbase_MVC_RequestInterface $request,
Tx_Extbase_MVC_ResponseInterface $response)

Could someone checkout the current Extbase trunk from [1] and check
whether everything else works as expected - I'm not into the workspace
module.

[1] https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/CoreProjects/MVC/extbase/trunk/