[TYPO3-core] RFC Feature #16287: Optimize stdWrap usage for TypoScript content element IMGTEXT

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Tue Nov 16 23:01:16 CET 2010

On 06.11.2010 23:13, JoH asenau wrote:
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Feature
>
> Bugtracker references: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16283
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> Problem:
> One part of the current TypoScript tuning process is to add missing stdWrap functions to existing content elements and optimize the current usage of stdWrap functions.

Already told Joey by Skype that this patch breaks rendering for me. Just
wanted to add the note here, too.

Tested with:

page.30 = IMGTEXT
page.30 {
  imgPath = uploads/media/
  imgList.field = media
  noCols=1
  equalH=108
  imgObjNum = 1
  1 = IMAGE
  1 {
    file.import.current = 1
    wrap = <span style="color:#ff0000; font-size:40px">I can see red
letters|</span>
  }
}

s.

--
What's worth the price is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try

TYPO3 Core Team Member