[TYPO3-core] RFC #4203: Workspace DB / filemounts should narrow down the users' mounts

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Tue Nov 16 20:12:45 CET 2010

Hey Jeff,

thanks for the testing!

On 16.11.10 17:09, Jeff Segars wrote:
> When testing with an admin user who has no filemounts set (and thus can
> view all of fileadmin), the filemounts are empty when using a workspace.
> This works fine for non-admin users and is filtered properly so I
> suspect the code just needs to account for the fact that admin users
> don't need a filemount set.
isn't that an existing bug in the current system as well? I think I
noticed this exact issue last week in a 4.4 system with an admin user.

If so, would it be ok if we tackle this issue in another RFC? Then I
could proceed before feature freeze and get the other bugfix solved just
in time.

All the best,
Benni.