[TYPO3-core] RFC #16421: Bug: missing CSS style for pressed buttons in ExtJS - no brain

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Tue Nov 16 19:14:58 CET 2010

This is an SVN patch request. I guess this can be committed as a no brain.

Type: Bugfix
=====

Bugtracker references: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16421]
======================

Branches: trunk
=========

Problem:
========
With ExtJS it is possible to define a *toggle* button but unfortunately there are not styled applied
to .x-btn-pressed and therefore it is not possible to see the difference with a non-pressed button.

ExtJS snippet:
{
	pressed: false,
	enableToggle: true,
	text: TYPO3.Devlog.Language.auto_refresh,
	cls: 'x-btn-text-icon reload',
	toggleHandler: this.ontoggleautorefresh
}

Solution:
=========
Define a style for selector .x-btn-pressed. I suggest to use the same as .x-btn-over which is a
straightforward approach as it makes the button appear "pressed".

Regards,

Fabien