[TYPO3-core] RFC #16396: Implement a Grid View + wizard to enable the backend layout to be adapted to the frontend look and feel

Thomas Hempel thomas at typo3-unleashed.net
Tue Nov 16 13:30:28 CET 2010

Hi Søren,

> Not to sound rude, but my next issue with the grid view, is that it's
> not reflecting the configured backend layout

This is because the grid view in the page module show only the cell that
have a colPos assigned.

This is an issue we should definitely address in one of the upcomming
improvement patches.

Anyway, I wonder why the grid-view shows "Left" and the Wizard "Top".
This looks not correct. :-/

Greets,
Thomas