[TYPO3-core] RFC #16409: Implement fallback solution for box-shadow of module menu and tree frame

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Nov 16 10:16:15 CET 2010

>> It's the way I'd like to go, yes.
>> I see no reason in not having data-uris for 2px images.
>
> It's just an CGL issue. If data-uris are ok, I am certainly ok to
> enforce those for all other small icons
>
> I prefer human-readable paths but I follow whatever the CGL says

There's no CGL for CSS, yet. I would say "it's to be defined".

box-shadow: inset is the first thing (which is a bit complicated and
needs fallback), which I'd like to have discussed in the Skin team.
Currently I give the used rules the state "suggestion", of how to
implement it, see http://forge.typo3.org/projects/skin/wiki/Specs

If we come to another decision after discussing, I will change this code.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert