[TYPO3-core] RFC #16403: Integrate modernizr into the TYPO3 Backend

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Nov 15 21:36:07 CET 2010

Hi,

+1 by reading!

As for the first usage, I think we should only use the modernizr classes
for the "fallback" rules and leave the original rules using the CSS3
rules as is.

So in the sample:

#typo3-pagetree #typo3-docbody,
#typo3-alt-file-navframe-php #typo3-docbody {
   .. box-shadow with css3
}

.no-boxshadow #typo3-pagetree #typo3-docbody,
.no-boxshadow #typo3-alt-file-navframe-php #typo3-docbody {
   .. fallback for no box-shadow
}

Cheers,
Ernesto