[TYPO3-core] FYI24: #16388: [reports] Clean up installed services report

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sun Nov 14 19:47:42 CET 2010

François Suter wrote:

Hi Francois,

> Thanks for cleaning this up, indeed it didn't look very good. And it's
> true that there was old code in there.

my pleasure :)

> - maybe you could just drop the "ç" from my name and use a straight "c".
> I nearly never use it inside code files, but sometimes the habit gets
> the best of me ;-) I think not using it saves some potential encoding
> problems, even though we now use UTF-8 in the core.

done, will be in the commit.

> - I'm not convinced about having the availability class apply to the
> whole table row. It used to be applied only to the last cell. I think
> applying it to the whole row makes it too striking visually. What do you
> think?

Actually I first was a bit skeptical too, but by now I came to like it,
and it feels more consistent with the flash messages and the system
status report... It looks great and makes you spot unavailable services
quite fast in long lists, just try to install all the available DAM
services from TER :)

all the best
Ingo

--