[TYPO3-core] FYI<24 #16215: Allow array as localconf.php configuration values

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sat Nov 13 19:38:42 CET 2010

Hi,

As said somewhere else, I did not have time to make it fully compatible
with "edit all values" in Install Tool. This problems exists since DBAL
exists as it always had the mapping stored manually in localconf.php.
The only difference is that it is only "official" to save multiple line
configuration through the Core's API.

I'm leaving tomorrow for 1 week in USA and I won't be able to work on
Core until I come back.

As such, I'm willing to commit this patch tomorrow, with the
corresponding pending patch in DBAL and synchronize DBAL before I leave.
This way, it will be available before feature freeze and we'll quietly
be able to fix this (small) annoyance after that.

If somebody is against that, please tell me, but then we'll have to be
OK to add the feature _after_ feature freeze because it would be really
sad to postpone this to 4.6 or have another hack being "hidden" in DBAL.

Thanks for your understanding.

Xavier