[TYPO3-core] RFC #13750: Bug: Several GIFBUILDER features broken for IM4, IM6 and GM

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Nov 12 20:55:55 CET 2010

Jigal van Hemert schrieb am 12.11.2010 20:32:
> Another REMINDER (lost track of the count)
>
> On 7-11-2010 14:35, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
>> Weekly REMINDER
>>
>> On 2-11-2010 19:50, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
>>> The patch worked everywhere except *nix with safe_mode on.
>>>
>>> Attached is version 4 with a safe_mode check, but this is completely
>>> untested since I have no *nix installation with safe_mode active.
>>
>> How to test:
>>
>> Make sure that
>> 'im_noFramePrepended' => FALSE,
>> 'im_stripProfileCommand' => '+profile \'*\'',
>> 'im_useStripProfileByDefault' => TRUE,
>> are set.
>> Test the image tests in the Install Tool for IM4,5,6,GM on *nix, Windows
>> with safe_mode on and off
>>
>> Run the PHP unit tests provided earlier in the thread.

Jigal, re-reading your previous posts, there doesn't seem to be anything
to "REMIND" us from. There doesn't seem to be a single patch which we
could test and is somehow "accepted" for a review in this thread by the
guys proposing the fix.

Your bottom line 4.11.2010 was: "The bottom line is that *all* problems
must be fixed before the patch will be accepted."

Latest patch is your v4 for which you wrote "this is completely untested
since I have no *nix installation with safe_mode active".

So what do you expect from your fellow reviewing friends?

Maybe you should open a new "top-level" reply on this thread, giving a
summary of what *you* thing should be the next move and explaining
people what exactly to review and test.

Cheers,
Ernesto