[TYPO3-core] RFC #16323: Bug: Link browser shows no information about translated tt_content elements

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Fri Nov 12 04:46:30 CET 2010

Hi Johannes,
>> Yes, the title should include the name of the language, in the language
>> of the backend user. Displaying the language flag in front of the
>> element would be even better.
> See v3. It includes the name of the sys_language record or the title of
> the default language and it adds the flag between the icon and the
> record title for translated records. I think adding the flag for default
> language records is not needed here.

There is a currently a state of flux regarding flags in trunk. Perhaps
it would be best if you would make your patch dependant on #15666 and
#15668. After applying these two patches,
$this->languageIconTitles[$row['sys_language_uid']]['flagIcon'] should
become a class name (referring to a sprite) rather than an actual icon
file. A class name will also be available for values 0 (default) and -1
(all) of sys_language_uid. Same for
$this->languageIconTitles[$row['sys_language_uid']]['title'].

Kind regards,
Stanislas