[TYPO3-core] FYI: Added feature #16247: Integrate new workspace module based on ExtJS

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Nov 12 00:08:53 CET 2010

Hi,

hammer!

I tested whole time while dev phase, so i can give my +1 by reading and
testing with some glitches which should be solved

* Now we have two concurrent WS selctors in toolbar, effect is that they
don't work, so : apply #16311 (so you don't run in same trap)

Some ui glitches which has to be solved, just to mention:
* action selector is to small so the items can't be read (and there is a
missing HSC)
* filter icon looks bit displaced and is underlined
* action column is too small, icons should nbe always visible
* orange text and orange select can't live together
* selection turns textcolor to white in expander
* path should not be a column when grouped by patch (maybe ExtJs bug)
* live path should be hidden at startup (the width mostly is too small
to show all items in a senseful way)

Some CSS doesn't look nice, but this is out of the scope of this RFC and
will be treated by skinning team.

As i really want to have this in, my vote stands as i know that you do
your best to solve all issues.

I like to say a big thanks to the complete WS team who really worked
hard for a longer period, a real working team with many dirty hand
sessions and meetings which i joined, so i know what i'm telling about.
A BIG YEAH!!!

vg Steffen