[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16315: New extension manager part 1: splitting classes

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Nov 11 08:35:15 CET 2010

Xavier Perseguers schrieb am 10.11.2010 12:08:

> Seems like the recently added hook for DBAL has been "forgotten" in your
> patch:
>
> Fatal error: Interface 'em_index_checkDatabaseUpdatesHook' not found
>
> Otherwise, it seems that EM works but I'll have to test it a bit further
> before giving a final review :-)

The interface was just "renamed" to the new convention

-interface em_index_checkDatabaseUpdatesHook {
+interface tx_em_Index_CheckDatabaseUpdatesHook {

I would say you just rename it in your DBAL too, since it hasn't been
released with the old name yet.

Steffen: I am reviewing v2 that I found on the bug tracker, and will
send a diff from v2 to my v3 shortly, ok? I hope I am not stepping on
your toes with this. :)

Cheers,
Ernesto