[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #16137: [em] Task to update extension list

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Nov 10 22:02:41 CET 2010

Hi,

Christian Kuhn schrieb:
> Hey.
>
> On 11/10/2010 07:40 PM, Steffen Kamper wrote:
>>> Christian, can you or somebody else please take care of making sure to
>>> add the tx_ prefix? I'd rate this as a minor follow-up which doesn't
>>> need new reviews...
>>>

>> this is done in em patch (the big one)
>> The task has to be adjusted anyway to use the new classes, i'll take
>> care if christian is short of time.
>
> I just wanted to start hacking on this one (Ingo skype'd me last week to
> speak about the naming annoyance which I introduced with this issue),
> but it seems that Steffen already did needed renamings in #16315.
>
> Thanks a ton Steffen, I'll try to help with reviews.

i got it working again, but the task doen't work in part1 patch. it
makes instance of the complete module which is not needed later.
With part2 of the patch and DB update the task will be very easy and
will update any available repository:

for ($i = 1; $i < $repositoryCount; $i++) {
	$objRepository = t3lib_div::makeInstance('tx_em_Repository', $i);
	$objRepositoryUtility =
t3lib_div::makeInstance('tx_em_Repository_Utility', $objRepository);
	$count = $objRepositoryUtility->updateExtList();
}

vg Steffen