[TYPO3-core] RFC#15087: BUG: Page tree icons do not show if access restrictions are extended to subpages anymore

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Wed Nov 10 15:47:55 CET 2010

Am 25.07.10 20:25, schrieb Susanne Moog:
> IncludeSubpages is not restricted to access restirctions (fegroup check)
> but is also used for timing (if you set start or stop and
> includeSubpages). Shouldn't the arrows be used there, too?

Maybe I get something wrong here but pages with "inaccessible" rootlines
should extend downwards on their own.
If the parent page isn't available its subpages (logically) must also
not be available, because their rootline are "broken".

So the "Include subpages" thingy only makes sense for fe_group access
and should work accordingly (plus every documentation reaching back to
artplan21's "Handbuch für Redakteure" states that this checkbox works
this way).

cheers
Mathias

--
Ernesto, Nov. 9th 2010:
"In the graphics generation routines of TYPO3 *anything* could cause a