[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16315: New extension manager part 1: splitting classes

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Nov 10 12:18:47 CET 2010

Hi Xavier,

thanks for first comments. As i said there is some more cleanup to do. I
will take allcomments into accout and accumulate for final patch.

Reason is for sure that the work has been done no for over half a year,
so some docs were added, some were already- This leaded to different
wording styles.

I'm fine with prepared queries, but would like to do this at later
point. Part 2 will bring the ExtJS modul, and then the cache_extensions
table will be extended to allow extensions from different repositories,
so most of the DB functions already take this into account.

vg Steffen