[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16315: New extension manager part 1: splitting classes

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Nov 10 11:34:45 CET 2010

Hi,

this is a SVN patch request.

Type: Feature / Cleanup

BT Reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16315

Branches: trunk

For the ExtJS driven EM the index was splitted in many single classes.
Also some CGL and minor bugfixes are included, some new functions are
also included which will be used by the ExtJS module.

The parsing of extension list was optimized so it's a lot faster now and
needs max about 17MB ram (which was more tha 100MB before in some cases).

Thanks to Marcus Krause who worked on the parsers.
Thanks to Jeff you helped with integration of all committed issues to em
since 4.5 development.

There are some functions and the ExtDirect class which are included now
but will be used in 2nd part of new EM which will come too.

I tried to clean up most of the "old" code, for sure there are remain
some CGL glitches. Please test it for now to ensure it works the same
way as before.
Before i forget:
Now all classes are tx_em_* so core_autoloader doesn't need anymore the
em part. Also em now use the dispatcher.

I attached one big patch, for commit i will split in single classes.

vg Steffen