[TYPO3-core] RFC #16323: Bug: Link browser shows no information about translated tt_content elements

Johannes Feustel j at feustel.eu
Wed Nov 10 10:19:40 CET 2010

Am 10.11.10 08:08, schrieb Stanislas Rolland:
> Hi Johannes,
>> The patch adds the id to the title attribut of the link tag and indents
>> the element title if the language is not default. Like it is done in the
>> list module. See bugtracker for screenshots.
>>
> Why the id? Would be nice to have the language in the title attribute, no?
>
> Regards,
> Stanislas

Hi Stanislas,

because I replicated the behaviour of the list module.
The attached patch v2 uses t3lib_BEfunc::getRecordIconAltText and also
adds the language uid. For hidden elements f.e. this results in
title="id=110 - Hidden, Language: 1"

Should we get the title of the language here?

Regards,
Johannes