[TYPO3-core] RFC #16323: Bug: Link browser shows no information about translated tt_content elements

Johannes Feustel j at feustel.eu
Wed Nov 10 10:13:37 CET 2010

Hey Tolleiv,

Am 10.11.10 00:02, schrieb Tolleiv.Nietsch:
> Hi,
>
> +1 by reading - BUT
>
> 1) there are some other instances of the link-browser (e.g. the one for
> rtehtmlarea) - are those affected too?
Yes, RTE uses the same functionality
> 2) usually you should never link directly to localization records - you
> should always link their l10n-parents...
You are right. There is always the uid of the parent record in the id of
the content element in the output. But what if you have no l10n-parent?
You need to be able to link to it.
I guess this check if an l10n-parent exits should go to another RFC, right?

Cheers,
Johannes