[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16133: Feature: introduce new config setting to completely disable the preview info box

Andreas Kiessling kiessling at pluspol.info
Mon Nov 8 23:02:17 CET 2010

Hi,

> disablePreviewNotification
> disablePreviewOverlay
> disablePreviewLabel
>
> Don't like "Info" cause it's an abbreviation,
> and "Box" is to restrictive imho.

I named it after the function "previewInfo" which builts the box, but
"disablePreviewNotification" is probably a better naming.

There are already settings to configure the message with
config.message_preview, so "disablePreviewMessage" would also make sense.

I'd vote for "disablePreviewNotification", so you don't get confused
with mixing underscored and camelCased settings.

Regards,
Andreas